Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield Delaware, a name you recognize and respect has partnered with Gateway HealthSM, a leading Medicaid managed care organization that provides best in class healthcare programs that promote health and well-being.
Health Options offers:
- A large network of doctors, hospitals and specialists.
- Prescription drug coverage.
- Health and wellness programs and tools.
- Strong care management solutions and responsive member service.
In addition, Health Options members receive valuable extra benefits that can improve your overall health and well-being, such as:
- Pill boxes to help those who require some help in managing their medications.
- Weight scales for members living with heart failure.
Search the Community Repository, a directory of state and local community resources and online education. You can find many kinds of assistance and information for health conditions and everyday needs. You can also suggest new agencies or alert us to changes to one of the resources.
Read the Member Newsletters
Check the Member Handbooks to know more about the benefits Health Options can offer you.
- Delaware Medicaid and Delaware Healthy Children Program (DHCP) Handbook for adults and children members.
- Delaware Medicaid and Delaware Healthy Children Program (DHCP) Handbook [Spanish version] for adults and children members.
- 2018 Summary of Change Notice
- LTSS Long Term Care (DSHP Plus) Handbook for the elderly and people with physical disabilities.
- LTSS Long Term Care (DSHP Plus) Handbook [Spanish Version] for the elderly and people with physical disabilities.
- 2018 LTSS Summary of Change Notice
Consult the complete Member Benefits Grids.
- Delaware Medicaid Member Benefits Grid for adult members
- Delaware Medicaid and Delaware Healthy Children Program (DHCP) Member Benefits Grid for children
- Long Term Care (DSHP Plus) Member Benefits Grid
- Plus (DSHP Plus) Benefits Grid
Advance Directive Form
Member Appeal Form
Member Grievance Form
MOM Options Rewards
Medical Necessity Determination (Definition)
Pharmacy Copay Information
Prior Authorization Criteria
Drug Safety and Recall Information